FAPI WG Meeting Notes (2019-03-13)
Date & Time: 2019-03-13 14:00 UTC
Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
- 1. Roll Call
- 2. Adoption of the Agenda (Dave)
- 3. External Organizations
- 4. Draft Status
- 5. Issues
- 6. AOB
- 7. Next Call
The meeting was called to order at 14:05 UTC.
- Attending: * Bjorn, Nat, Brian, Dave, Joseph, Torsten, Freddie
- Agenda was agreed
First meeting has been held. Chris to send on details.
Liaison letter STET editor indicated that they will change their spec Dave to provide links to other specifications to Torsten (e.g. Polish & Czech)
Chairs to send to BG Torsten to send to other docs
Working on the legislative side of things.
3.1.1 released includes dynamic client registration. 4.0 close to being released Migration to eidas. QWACs are being used for mutual TLS. Custom JOSE header to specify the trust anchor
Freddie to send the extract on message signing to list
Dave to have an update on the next call
John is working on it.
Torsten is proposing to change the document to make it clearer that we recommend using OAuth to solve the problem as it solves many other problems.
We agreed to change it round.
Torsten explained that the document is more of a BCP than a standards track document. And it should be updated from time to time if there are changes.
We talked about request object endpoint.
We can expand the lodging intent document to have both
OSW work on it.
Brian raised the issue that it is mixing concerns
- OpenID Foundation - certification programme changes
- Certification for FAPI goes live in April 1st (OP first)
- Pacific call next week. Atlantic call in 2 weeks time.