FAPI WG Agenda & Meeting Notes (2019-11-26)
Date & Time: 2019-11-12 23:00 UTC
Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
The meeting was called to order at 23:08 UTC.
- Attending: Nat, Stuart, Dima, ED, Anoop, and Bjorn
- Prepare Agenda for next call (Pacific)
Proposed agenda for next week call :
- Time change of Pacific call by one hour (+1 hour).
- AU – CDR issue (Anoop)
- Consent Id model (Anoop to share AU CDR and Open banking) – FAPI should address in general consent.
- Revoke token (push) or basic auth method. Push use case Beyond revoke ... WebHook Use case
- Discovery/Status/Admin API with no auth method.
- Setup call (Dec 5 @ 5pm Thursday PT - Nat to help setup call) to discuss CDR Consent & revoke cases
- FDX/FS-ISAC update
- FS-ISAC – Fall Conference in Washington DC.
- Anoop was on FDX/FS-ISAC panel to discuss "Financial Data Sharing: Security, Efficiency and Customer Experience" - https://2019-fs-isac-fall-summit.exordo.com/programme/session/140
- Documentation of FDX/FAPI (AU CDR).
- Link of many data schemas in FAPI as many localized organizations have adopted FAPI and they unique within local region.
- Documentation of FDX/FAPI (AU CDR)
- Spec needs to be open
- Link by region.
- Creating a global data specification is challenging.
- FAPI is a framework
- Options – Data Specifications
- Localized to local/national variations by defining structured name space. Name Space can be driven by region.
- Specified a place to put it
- TC/ISO data standard spec
- Inject meta data and dictate where it can & how it can be done. (Stuart/Dima) - Need example. (Bit Ticket).
Next call will be an Atlantic Call. Next Pacific call will be in two weeks. [Change in meeting start by one hour (+1) 5pm PT)
- The meeting was adjourned at 23:48 UTC.