FAPI WG Meeting Notes (2019-12-04)
Date & Time: 2019-12-04 14:00 UTC
Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
The meeting was called to order at 14:05 UTC.
- Daniel will write the first text by next week.
- WG should chime in then and should come to conlusion in two weeks time.
- UK Top 9 needs to follow UK Open Banking Standard.
- Quite a number of the following.
- A few following Berlin Group.
- Some others doing their own, e.g. Amex, using a mix of OAuth 1 and 2.
- Unifying feature is that everything is mutual TLS.
- There are nuances even among the 9 banks.
- There seems to be intermediary that is absorbing the difference.
- In AU, that is currently illegal but it is yet to be seen how long it will last.
- Number of updates to revert to FAPI profile, e.g., mTLS enforcement to discovery.
- Implementation experience seems to be giving feedback.
- Consent framework:
- Jan 23, 24, 27, 28.
- Tokyo and Miyazaki
- Details: http://lists.openid.net/pipermail/openid-specs-fapi/2019-November/001613.html
No call next week.
The meeting was adjourned at 14:56 UTC.