FAPI WG Meeting Notes (2020-01-08)
Date & Time: 2020-01-08 14:00 UTC
Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
The meeting was called to order at 14:03 UTC.
- Ian Lowe
- Rob Otto
- Mark Haine
- Nick Cuthbert
- Around Feb. 18. FAPI F2F. Don is finalizing.
- Likely to be 17th.
- FAPI and eKYC F2F.
- Tony is securing the room.
- Due date: January 10.
- Merge is bad.
- client_id and response_type - interop. Perhapss add a note?
- Add a note suggesting for backward compatibility, add these and match.
- WG adopted PAR.
- Please cast +1 to the OAuth thread.
- Need to develop Roadmap to include PAR and RAR.
WG discussed the initial text created by Daniel.
They generally agreed that the attacker model is about right. Daniel also pointed out that there is one attack that we do not have a solution for. (PKCE chosen text attack.)
WG members are invited to make comments on the document and the ticket.
If it is a concrete change proposal to the document, it should go to the document itself.
If it is a more general discussion, it should go to ticket
The meeting was adjourned at 14:__ UTC.