FAPI WG Meeting Notes (2020-06-03)
Date & Time: 2020-06-03 14:00 UTC
Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
- 1. Roll Call
- 2. Adoption of Agenda (Nat)
- 3. Events
- 4. External Organizations
- 5. Multiple issuers (Dave/Joseph)
- 6. Drafts Developments
- 7. AOB
The meeting was called to order at 14:03 UTC.
- Attending: Nat, Mark, Dima, Kosuke, Joseph, Daniel, Don, Rajiv, Bjorn, Freddi, Dave
- Regrets: Chris
- Added FAPI 2.0 Advanced.
- Spread through 8 weeks.
- Speaker instructions yet to come.
- Sometime in June. Deep-dive into FAPI standard and technical changes.
- OIDF will be leading the technical track.
- July 21 - 24.
- Day 1: Tutorial
- Day 2: Talks (30 min. each)
- Day 3: Unconference
- On track for ver. 3.1. Only small change for account switching from one bank to another. CASS (Current Account Switch Service).
- Work continues on Variable Current Payment but still some dates away.
Daniel uploaded the first draft. He will circulate the draft link after the call. Question that came up is whether we need mechanism for signing the request/response for the resource endpoint.
Freddi mentioned JADES. eTSI. Some requirements/hygine document. Capability.
Joseph pointed out that there was a session lead by Annable at IIW: Monday, June 22, 10:30 - 10:55 Beyond Bearer Tokens with HTTP Message Signatures.