FAPI WG Meeting Notes (2020-06-17)
Date & Time: 2020-06-17 14:00 UTC
Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
- 1. Roll Call
- 2. Adoption of Agenda (Nat)
- 3. Events
- 4. External Organizations
- 5. Multiple issuers (Joseph)
- 6. Drafts Developments
- 7. AOB
The meeting was called to order at 14:__ UTC.
- Attending: Nat, Don, Mark, Bjorn, Kosuke, Brian, Dima, Daniel, Barry, Francis, Dave, Joseph
- Regrets: Chris Michael
- Adopted as is.
- Daniel received the recording links.
- Still waiting for date.
- APAC time zone meeting is also being considered.
- 18th. Mark will be attending it.
- 29th 10:30 CET. Nat has a conflict. He will respond to the thread.
- FDX is interested in presenting.
BGIN Event tomorrow at 13:00 UTC. Agenda and registration page is here: https://bgin-global.org/event/
SIOP Info Exchange meeting is to happen on the 25th of June at 2 PM UTC. Registration page TBD.
Joseph had a call with them on Certification.
Chased OBIE for their implementation status. Waiting for their answer. Francis commented on FAPI ML. Relevant ticket: https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/issues/255/certification-clarification-request
- Please send PR! All the issues are already assigned.
- Dave and Joseph agreed to work on this week.
PR https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/pull-requests/163/add-clarification-on-mix-up-mitigation/diff is adding issuer to the authorization response to mitigate Mix-up attack.
Brian pointed out that adding those parameters that are not in the core specification to a profile like this is problematic. Daniel and Brian agreed to start a mail thread in OAuth WG.
International Open Banking podcast available: PodCast: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6675846068485414912/
Chris Michael spoke in it.
The meeting was adjourned at 14:59 UTC.