FAPI WG Meeting Notes (2020-07-01)
Date & Time: 2020-07-01 14:00 UTC
Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
- 1. Roll Call
- 2. Adoption of Agenda (Nat)
- 3. Events
- 4. External Organizations
- 5. OAuth JAR (Nat)
- 6. PRs for 1.0 (Dave)
- 7. Multiple issuers (Joseph)
- 8. AOB
The meeting was called to order at 14:__ UTC.
- Attending: Nat, Don Thibeau, Mark Hsine, Kosuke, Joseph, Dave, Dima, Francis, Vinod
- Guest: Don Cardinal (FDX)
We have a proposed date of July 21 for a workshop co-sponsored by the OpenID Foundation Financial-Grade API WG and counterparts for July 21. Don Cardinal Managing Director wanted to say a quick hello and introduce FDX
90 min. 11 AM US EST. 21st July (Tue)
Potential topics * Security * Certification stories -- Joseph would be able to do the demo.
- Nat delivered a speech.
July 9th at 8am Singapore / 9am Tokyo / 10am Sydney July 8th at 5pm San Francisco / 8pm Washington
Nat will do a Keynote for this Policy Workshop. * Topic: FAPI + eKYC
- 29th 14:30 CET. He will respond to the thread.
- FDX is interested in presenting.
Great success. 105 people attended. As a result, a liaison agreement with DIF is being created.
Australian Open Banking (Consumer Data Right) went live today: * Big 4 banks (Data Holders), the Registry (Directory) and few Data Recipients. * Read-only. * Scope: customer data and account data (credit and debit cards, deposit and transaction accounts). * Currently in closed beta. * Government press release: https://www.accc.gov.au/media-release/consumer-data-right-goes-live-for-data-sharing.
Dima and Joseph ran the FAPI Conformance Test Suite. Some changes are required for the Australian profile, for example: * Encrypted ID Token. * Australian data endpoint requires an extra header. Joseph said that these will be included in the next release.
PAR is currently required to be supported by CDR participants by November 2020.
Still Chasing OBIE for their implementation status. Waiting for their answer. Francis commented on FAPI ML. Relevant ticket: https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/issues/255/certification-clarification-request
- -24 Pushed to IETF.
- https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/pull-requests/167 Not ready yet.
- https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/pull-requests/172 Scope matching. Not ready yet.
- https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/pull-requests/171 Approved.
- https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/pull-requests/169 IP v4 address should be reverted.
Please give feedback to https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/pull-requests/175
See UK above.
The meeting was adjourned at 14:59 UTC.