FAPI WG Agenda & Meeting Notes (2020-08-06) 17:00 PST (5pm)
Date & Time: 2020-08-06 01:00 UTC
Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
The meeting was called to order at 01:00 UTC.
- Attending: Nat, Ed, and Anoop
- Regrets: Bjorn & Dima (Meeting invite missing on cal)
Adoption of the Agenda
Catch up from the last meeting
Review notes from last Atlantic call (6/11)
- External Organziations W3C
- Tentative timeline for 1.x - Aug 21st ( 60days window for comment/approve).
- Impact of Brexit (Dec 31st, No-Deal scenario).
- New Usecase: Webhook/Push Data events - Anoop to create a bit bucket ticket & pitch a proposal. The proposal will be included webhook subscription as part of OAUTH flow/grant APIs. Once an event happens on a subscribe/consented account at partner/bank (data holder)can push data to secure data receiver endpoint. FAPI is the right forum to propose as standard for subscription flow/implementation and spec for securing data endpoint at the data receiver.
- Nat will create a privacy section on the spec.
- Bank of Santander in part of FAPI now.
- FS-ISAC-FDX Updates
FDX DevCon Sep 2020
Webhook implementation - How can FAPi help shape this?