FAPI WG Meeting Notes (2020-08-12)
Date & Time: 2020-08-12 14:00 UTC
Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
- 1. Roll Call
- 2. Adoption of Agenda (Nat)
- 3. Events (Don)
- 4. External Organizations
- 5. PRs for 1.0 (Dave)
- 5.1. PR 183 Mark pushed request object spec as deprecated
- 5.2. PR 175 Add security consideration around sharing keys
- 5.3. PR 182 Add non-normative examples of various objects
- 5.4. PR 186 Add clauses requiring AS to be sure of/show client identity
- 5.5. PR 187 Created a sensible privacy considerations clause for dealing with issue #90
- 6. AOB
The meeting was called to order at 14:05 UTC.
- Attending: Nat, Mark, Don, Daniel, Takahiko, Dima, Kosuke, Dave, Chris, Francis, Joseph, Bjorn, Brian
Chris is sceptical on BG adopting FAPI. However, he believes that it can be shown that the BG model can be implemented with FAPI.
1. CMA9 on track for certification 1. eIDAS
Please give feedback to all the standing PRs.
Callers agreed on the approach.
Add it to privacy considerations. Close this PR after verified the privacy consideration text.
Nat proposed multi-steps approach:
- to examine the structure and discuss on issue #90;
- if it looks good, then accept the PR;
- start creating issues to deal with text within each sub-clauses;
- discuss the text on the issues;
- create PRs for those issues;
The meeting was adjourned at 14:59 UTC.