FAPI WG Meeting Notes (2020-08-19)
Date & Time: 2020-08-19 14:00 UTC
Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
- 1. Roll Call
- 2. Adoption of Agenda (Nat)
- 3. Events
- 4. External Organizations
- 5. PRs for 1.0 (Dave)
- 6. Issues (Dave)
- 7. AOB
The meeting was called to order at 14:05 UTC.
- Attending: Nat, Bjorn, Kosuke, Takahiko, Joseph, Dima, Francis, Torsten, Dave, Torsten, Mark, Tony
- Accepted as is.
- Currently, CDR (Open Banking) ecosystem has 4 banks and 2 RPs with pilot mode customers.
- November Release of CDR will have more instruments supported, joint accounts.
- PAR to be supported (by Feb 2021)
- Roadmap for RAR not clear. CDR is planning to implement fine-grained consent so it should come eventually.
- Advisory board meeting this month
- Taskforce September.
Please give feedback to all the standing PRs.
We should keep focus and not overly generalize. Merge.
- Issue #90
- Lively discussion on whether it is inching to legal advise.
- Tony pointed out that having best practice here is very useful as many systems designer and coders forget about them.
- Callers agreed that most of "shall" can safely be turned into "should". WG members are asked to give a final review and we will come to the conclusion next week.
6.1. #304 Are duplicates of the response_type, client_id, and scope values necessary when using PAR? (Joseph)
- Agreed on the approach proposed in the comments.
- Joseph is to create a PR.
The meeting was adjourned at 15:00 UTC.