A colleague of mine (Wens Kong) worked on several enhancements concerning OpenSkin. I will put a list of the items here and try to cut the code she made into pieces and push it to the repository:
- BUG: If patient is prone on the table, the phantom is positioned below the table
- ENHANCEMENT: A head (smaller cylinder) is added to the phantom
- ENHANCEMENT: The percentage of events (and DAP) that hits the phantom is calculated. This is an indication of the reliability of the skinmap
- ENHANCEMENT: Summary results of OpenSkin are exported to a (new) model in OpenREM and shown on the rf_detail-page (related to #605, #595) → results are exported to Openrem, not yet on rf_detail_page, see
- ENHANCEMENT: Made it possible to send an alert e-mail based on peak skin dose (related to #605, #595) → Done, see
- ENHANCEMENT: (Still some work to do). Make it possible to calculate for skin dose for Philips systems. With an institute-dependent trick it is possible now. We need to do some extra work here to generalize this. For this it is necessary to add a model with a (per system) reference point definition (related to #595).
All items are implemented in our production environment today and we will see how stable it all runs.