Documentation for Gazebo Environment for Agile Robotics (GEAR)
GEAR is the software used by teams participating in the Agile Robotics for Industrial Automation Competition (ARIAC) hosted by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Competition Specifications
- System Requirements
- The system requirements for GEAR.
- Competition Interface
- How contestants are to communicate with GEAR.
- ARIAC Update Policy
- GEAR Log Files
- Details of log files generated by GEAR and how to enable/replay simulation state logging.
- Automated Evaluation Procedure
- Details of how submissions for Qualifiers will be automatically evaluated.