Deprecation of the legacy (non-process model) version of PFLOTRAN
Note: The legacy (non-process model) version of PFLOTRAN was deprecated on February 28, 2014. To revert back to the legacy version, do the following:
- Revert PETSc back to Git SHA-1 hash: 06283fd4323cef45a7147b2226c8e0c084e2a1d2, configure and build PETSc:
- cd $PETSC_DIR
- git checkout 06283fd4323cef45a7147b2226c8e0c084e2a1d2
- ./config/configure.py (and whatever else you do to compiler your petsc-dev)
- make all
- Revert pflotran-dev back to last supported legacy changeset (i.e. tag = 'pflotran-legacy-deprecated'):
- cd $PFLOTRAN_DIR/src/pflotran
- hg update -C pflotran-legacy-deprecated
- make -f makefile_legacy clean
- make -f makefile_legacy pflotran
- make -f makefile_legacy test
Please contact the pflotran-dev mailing list if:
- Functionality missing from the current version of PFLOTRAN and not listed on the lost capabilities page.
- The current version of PFLOTRAN does not produce similar results for your problem.