PFLOTRAN Reaction Sandbox
Go to the main PFLOTRAN bitbucket site
Download the 2015 AGU poster on the Reaction Sandbox here
Email all questions to pflotran-users at googlegroups dot com
Instructions for Simple Reaction Sandbox:
- Clone the PFLOTRAN code repository (click on Clone in the left sidebar).
- Create a new reaction network within the subroutine SimpleReact() in the file PFLOTRAN_DIR/src/pflotran/reaction_sandbox_simple.F90.
- Compile the code.
- Run a 1D column experiment using the input file PFLOTRAN_DIR/example_problems/reaction_sandbox_simple/pflotran.in.
- Set concentrations within the Initial and Inlet constraints.
- Run PFLOTRAN: PFLOTRAN_DIR/src/pflotran/pflotran
- Plot the results in Excel or matplotlib (you can use reaction_sandbox_simple.py).
Instructions for creating a new Reaction Sandbox class:
- Copy and rename the file PFLOTRAN_DIR/src/pflotran/pflotran_example.F90 and follow the enumerated instructions within.
- Rename the module, reaction class, and module procedures.
- Populate the module procedures with the code that creates, reads, initializes, evaluations, and destroys the reaction class.
- Add the new reaction class to the reaction sandbox' linked list in PFLOTRAN_DIR/src/pflotran/reaction_sandbox.F90. Note that the new reaction class module will need to be added to the same file (reaction_sandbox.F90) through a use statement at the top.