Medical RAW viewer
- An open source project of Medical RAW viewer with librawprocessor
- This is a part of open source project FLTK 1.3.4-1(-ts)
- Version 0.7.12.232
- Supports loading 8bit gray scale ( not saves to 8bit ).
- Supports byte swap ( for read big-endian ).
- Some improves from graphical processing.
- Fixed program not quits in normal way, it is maybe bug of FLTK.
- Replaced fl_smimg to using fl_imgtk library.
- Fixed an error, window components (Widgets) disabled when size change after image loaded.
- Updated to use latest version of librawprocessor.
- Updated to stability for drawing GUI on Windows system.
- Fixed a bugf failure when open by drag drop file(s).
- Now supporting Mac OS X application packaging.
- Fixed all bugs on Linux and Mac OS X
- Now supporting build on Mac OS X with console build (experimental)
- Update sources to compatible with latest version of librawprocessor and libtinydicom.
- Changed some reading sequence if source is DCM file.
- Updated librawprocessor
- Updated libtinydicom
- Read 8/12/14/16bit gray scaled raw (littel endian, big endian) images with options.
- Read DCM file
- Check pixel level matrix click on right mouse button.
- Check real pixel distance with degree with shift+left mouse click.
- Histogram view.
- Threshold window range view by click left and right mouse button. left button = minimal, right button = maximum.
- Exporting raw and png (8bit) image file.
- Resize 10% to 500%.
- Resize engine supports Bilinear, Bicubic, Lanczos3 filtering for exporting raw, png.
- Point to points, polygon region histogram view.
- High Dynamic tone mapping with Drago, Reinhard.
- And more.
- GCC/MinGW-W64 6.2 (w/ OpenMP, pthread) 32/64bit
- (if Windows)M-SYS 1.x
- Open source libraries:
- FLTK ( http://fltk.org/ ), FLTK v1.3.4-1-ts ( https://github.com/rageworx/fltk-1.3.4-1-ts )
- librawprocessor ( https://github.com/rageworx/librawprocessor )
- libtinydicom ( https://github.com/rageworx/libtinydicom )
- minIni, Copyright (c) CompuPhase, 2008-2012
- MIT for libraries - librawprocessor, libtinydicom
- GPL3 for this project.