This page should give you an idea about what should be done when testing a alpha/beta release.
- Save game: Start a game and check if...
- a working save game gets created at each evening
- you can save a game manually
- a save game gets created when you put the game in background mode (Android home button)
- Join some rooms and interact with people. Make sure the controls are accurate. Important locations:
- Travel agency (acquire some orders)
- Personnel office (hire a few new employees)
- Routes (buy and plan some)
- Plane editor (Build one or two planes, buy and use them)
- Complete at least one mission, make sure nothing wants to make you rage quit
- Make sure the game-screen is not pink-colored
- Set up a flight plan for at least one week. If you lose your sanity, please report back.
- Is there no cut-off or squeaking speech?
- Do a smoke test on each Android device you own. Starting just the first mission in the game is enough for this.
- Display mode: Start the game in modes "Respect aspect ratio" and "Fill whole screen"; make sure the touchscreen is accurate in both modes.
Nice to have
- Language: At the launcher, start the game in English, German and French
- Can you spin the globe?