Welcome to Cassandra-Esper
- Access a Cassandra store via Esper VirtualDataWindow .
- Support for login with username and password to Cassandra.
- See also the project's road map
- Step 1: Prepare the Esper configuration.
- Step 2: Create a named window
- Step 3: Access Cassandra via Esper statements
- Step 4: Cassandra authentication
This software is licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 2 (GPLv2) or any later version. Note that under the current licensing terms of Esper, which is licensed under GPLv2, any derivative work must be distributed under GPLv2.
The research leading to these results has received funding from the European Union Seventh Framework Programme FP7/2007-2011 under grant agreement n° 296126.
This product includes software developed at the Apache Software Foundation (http://www.apache.org/).
(C) 2013 University of Zurich, Department of Informatics
This software comes with no warranty.