FTP Task for Bamboo Documentation
Upload and download files from FTP servers
- FTP Task for Bamboo Documentation
- 1. Overview
- 2. Installation
- 3. FTP Task Parameters
- 4. Release Notes
- 5. Support
- 6. Contact
With this addon (plugin) you can easily upload and download files from FTP servers.
- Automatic retry in case of network errors
- Ant pattern to include/exclude files to copy
- FTP over SSL support (both FTPS and FTPES modes)
- SFTP support
- Bamboo variables substitution
- Can be used in deployment plans
FTP Task is available on the Atlassian Marketplace.
- Log into your Bamboo instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate FTP Task via search. The appropriate add-on version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for FTP Task. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. FTP Task begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Bamboo instance.
3. FTP Task Parameters
Each FTP Task has the following parameters:
- FTP server URL
- Include pattern
- Exclude pattern
- Retry count
- Retry delay
3.1. FTP server URL
This URL must be specified in the form
|ftp||File Transfer Protocol||21|
|ftpes||File Transfer Protocol over SSL (explicit)||21|
|ftps||File Transfer Protocol over SSL (implicit)||990|
|sftp||SSH File Transfer Protocol||22|
If the path doesn't exist FTP Upload Task will create it.
Note: you can use Bamboo variables in the URL.
3.2. Clean up remote directory before upload
If this option is on then remote directory contents will be removed before upload. Default value is off.
This is a username for accessing the server. Leave it empty for anonymous access.
This is a password for accessing the server. Passwords are stored in Bamboo encrypted.
3.5. Include pattern
This is a comma separated list of files to be copied (you can use Ant style patterns). Leave it empty to copy everything.
3.6. Exclude pattern
This is a comma separated list of files NOT to be copied (you can use Ant style patterns).
By default the working directory is a plan directory. However it can be changed to any other relative directory. For example you can set it to the build output directory.
3.8. Retry count
Number of retry attempts before failing the task.
3.9. Retry delay
Delay between retry attempts, in seconds.
4. Release Notes
Version 1.0.4 (05 Aug 2017)
#7: Add option to clean up remote dir before upload
Version 1.0.3 (30 Oct 2016)
#5: Use 'anonymous' user when the username field is empty
Version 1.0.2 (18 Sep 2016)
Version 1.0.1 (04 Jun 2016)
Version 1.0.0 (03 Mar 2016)
- Initial public release
If you find a bug, have a feature request or have an idea how to improve this plugin please post it at the public bug tracker.