GoogleTest Task for Bamboo Documentation
Use Google C++ Testing Framework with Bamboo. The addon runs multiple tests in parallel and parses their results.
- GoogleTest Task for Bamboo Documentation
- 1. Overview
- 2. Admin guide
- 3. User guide
- 4. Release notes
- 5. Support
- 6. Contact
- Run tests faster using parallel execution
- Define tests by Ant Style Pattern
- One task for a test runner and a log parser
- Show parameters of parametrized tests
- Parse-only mode
- Customize tests with environment variables
- Version 1.0.x => Bamboo 5.0-5.x
2. Admin guide
2.1. How to install
- Log into your Bamboo instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate GoogleTest Task via search. The appropriate add-on version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for GoogleTest Task. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. GoogleTest Task begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Bamboo instance.
3. User guide
3.1. Task parameters (general)
|Parse-Only Mode||If turned on the plugin won't run test executables but parse already created test output files. Default value is off.|
|Subdirectory||By default the working directory (where Ant Style Pattern is applied) is a plan directory. However it can be changed to any other relative directory. For example you can set it to a build output directory.|
3.2. Task parameters (normal mode)
|Test Executables||This is a comma separated list of test executables. You can use Ant Style Pattern to define them. The task fails if there is no test executables or any of them is not producing a valid GoogleTest output. Note: if a test doesn't produce any output during |
|Environment Variables||There you can specify any extra environment variables you want to pass to your tests. Use the format |
3.3. Task parameters (parse-only mode)
|Test Output Files||This is a comma separated list of test output files. You can use Ant Style Pattern to define them. To get proper xml files use the following command line options during tests execution: |
|Pick Outdated Files||If turned on the plugin will process all matched files. Otherwise only files changed after the build start time will be processed. Default value is off.|
4. Release notes
Version 1.0.1 (30 Oct 2016)
#1: Update logo image
Version 1.0.0 (09 May 2016)
- Initial public release
If you find a bug, have a feature request or have an idea how to improve this plugin please post it to the public bug tracker.