- RAlt/Alt Gr.-Enter toggles fullscreen mode (fullscreen is shifted off the top of the screen. Is this a SDL Bug?).
- RAlt/Alt Gr.-F4 terminates the emulator (when it's not hanging in an infinite loop ofcourse).
- RAlt/Alt Gr.-F5 makes a screen capture.
- RAlt/Alt Gr.-F6 starts/stops sound recording.
- RAlt/Alt Gr.-F9 makes the emulator perform debug actions (start/stop logging extra debugging information).
- RAlt/Alt Gr.-F10 toggles direct input.
Direct input mode
You can use the middle mouse button(not on Android/PSP) to (un)mount the mouse and keyboard directly. This mode doesn't quit using both mouse buttons. You can also mount that by pressing both mouse buttons(if you don't have a third mouse button, like on a laptop, PC only). This mode can be unmounted using both mouse buttons or third mouse button. Another option is the keyboard shortcut. Each of the options to mount(middle mouse button, both mouse buttons or kegboard shortcut) excludes the other options to unmount. In other words: the way to mount becomes the only way to unmount! In this way, a applicable option can be chosen by using a single one of the methods to mount, freeing the other options for normal usage within the emulator(e.g. using both mouse buttons within an emulated system without unmounting when releasing said button(s) or key combination).
When not in direct input mode, the OSK is used. It shows three things to identify the input mode:
- M: Mouse mode:
- Square and Circle are the left and right mouse buttons.
- Analog moves the mouse.
- Empty, OSK visible: Keyboard mode. Select one of 9 squares using the analog stick and press Circle, Cross, Triangle or Square to press a key.
- G: Gaming mode. During this mode, most PSP keys are directly mapped to keyboard keys during default settings. This can be changed in the input menu to instead be mapped to emulated joystick input, with diffent joysticks being emulated.
- Select returns to Mouse/Keyboard mode.
- Start switches between Mouse mode and Keyboard mode.
- Left is mapped to Ctrl
- Right is mapped to Alt
- Up is mapped to both Ctrl and Alt
- Rtrigger is mapped to LShift
- Holding Rtrigger and pressing Ltrigger ticks CapsLock.
- Down activates Gaming mode.
- During Keyboard mode, Ltrigger toggles the next keyboard set (for a total of three sets)
The CAPTURE key in the Keyboard makes a screen capture of the VGA screen in the captures directory.
When pressing Select when running or when the yellow option is displayed before booting the emulator BIOS/bootstrap the BIOS settings menu is opened. Here you can configure the emulator.