This is Documentation for Graty issue panels
1. First create new panel
Got to Admin > Add-ons > GRATY ADMIN > Panels
Click «Add new» button, and put Name of panel, project(or projects) and IssueType(or issueTypes) where Panel should be shown. Enter JQL(see below) for search issues and press save.
2. Check panel
Go to the Issue of project and IssueType specified in Panel config.
3. JQL Syntax
JQL syntax is the same as that of JIRA and additionally, You can specify current issue values sush as
- @issue.key - Key of issue
- @issue.id - ID
- @issue.summary = Summary of issue
- @issue.description = Description
- @issue.reporter = Reporter username
- @issue.assignee = Assignee username
- @issue.pkey = Project key of issue
- @issue.components = List of Components, example: ("Componentn one", "component two")
- @issue.affectsVersions = List of affects versions
- @issue.fixVersions = List of fix versions
- @issue.labels = List of labels
- @issue.status = Status name
- @issue.resolution = Resolution name, such as "Fixed" or "NULL"
- @issue.customfield_xxxxx - Customfield value or list of values
- project = PRJ and description ~ @issue.key
- project = PRJ and component in @issue.components and assignee = @issue.assignee
Panel with this JQl return all Issues, where project = PRJ and description contain current issue key.
Go to Admin > Add-ons > GRATY ADMIN > Table Renders
Click «add new», enter name and define fields layout. Select this render in panel.
Co to Admin > Issues > Custom fields and add new custom field with special type: Graty Address Custom Field
Go to Admin > Addons > GRATY ADMIN > Main configuration
Set map provider(yandex or google)
Go to Admin > Addons > GRATY ADMIN > Map Renders
Add new, where
- Local address field - address field for current issue
- Remote address field - address field for related issues
- Zoom - zoom of map
- Only nearest visible - generate list of issues dynamicaly, shown only issues, visible on map
Go to Admin > Addons > GRATY ADMIN > Panels
Add new or edit exists panel and set
- Panel type - Map
- Map render - maprander from previous step
6. How it works?
Issues loaded by rest and loaded only if tab activated.
7. What will happen in the next version
- Configure column for panels
- JQL Synax autocomplete.