QATrack+ Administrators Guide
The admin guide is intended for use by anyone who will be responsible for configuring tests and test lists, modifying references & tolerances or managing users and user permissions.
To access the admin site, log into QATrack+ and then choose the Admin option from the dropdown at the top right hand corner of the page (where your username is displayed).
A walk through tutorial (with screenshots) on going from a blank QATrack+ install to a fully configured, performable test list is available on the tutorials page. Reading through this tutorial is a great way to familiarize yourself with QATrack+ configuration.
##Initial Configuration## Before you start defining tests and test lists for the first time it is a good idea to begin by doing some initial configuration.
- Change the name of your website
- Create at least one Unit
- Define some user groups
- Create a couple of test statuses
- Create some test categories
- Set up some test frequencies
A step-by-step tutorial to walk you through the process of configuring a new test list and assigning it to a unit is available on our tutorial page.
- Test Configuration
- Test List Configuration
- Test List Cycles
- Assigning a test list or test list cycle to a unit
- Setting references and tolerances for a test
- Configuring test statuses
- Configuring test frequencies
- Configuring test tolerances
- Creating a new Unit
- Managing Users, Groups and permissions
- Managing contact numbers
- Configuring Auto Review rules
- Setting up email notifications
- Auto Schedule management command
For a list of tutorials avaialable please visit our tutorial page.