Welcome to the PolyVox Wiki
This Wiki is intended to be a community-driven hub for information regarding PolyVox. Please feel to add new content or update existing content to keep it fresh, but before getting started please take a look at our Guidelines for editing the wiki
Important: Please note that the PolyVox developers do not update this Wiki nor do they ensure it's correctness. PolyVox has had many large changes in the past and it is unlikely that all code samples will build and/or run. For working code please see the tests and examples which are part of the PolyVox distribution, as these are tested when changes are made.
You may also want to consult our official documentation in addition to the material presented on this Wiki. If you have and questions or problems then there may be someone in our forum who can help you.
- Computing normals in a fragment shader
- Computing the exact endpoint of a raycast
- HLSL code for triplanar texturing
Integration with game engines
- Building PolyVox with CodeBlocks MinGW and Ogre3D
- Rendering a volume in Ogre
- GLSL and Ogre code for triplanar texturing and multiple textures
Voxel resources and links