Welcome to APIgnosis wiki! Here you can find more information about APIgnosis and how to use it.
What is this
A lot of Amiga developers prefer to work their code on other platforms, so to gain speed, stability and use better tools. But there is a lack of an application that will help them read the available documentation.
APIgnosis is an application for reading AutoDoc formatted files for the Amiga platform (AmigaOS 3 & 4, MorphOS, AROS). Those files include development information for various classes and methods, based on the SDK of each platform.
- Select the documentation folder on your local machine
- Parse selected document on the fly
- Get list of available methods and info about the selected one
- Runs on Windows, Linux and MacOS
By all means, APIgnosis is on early stage and not complete. There are a lot of staff need to be done, to make it a complete tool.
- Need better parsing of AutoDoc files, especially for those that do not follow a standard, or have errors.
- Need support for other file types, like PDF, Markdown and AmigaGuide etc.
- GUI Enhancements (bookmarks, syntax highlighting, search), are in the pipeline
- Automatic update
You can always propose new features or file bugs at Issues tracker
- amiautodoc-parser That's a NPM plugin that parses the AutoDoc files and used by APIgnosis
- My GitHub where you can find more of the projects I work on
- My Blog, a place where I put thoughts an things I am interested on
- My Twitter in case you use it
- My PayPal for buying me a beer