Theme Name: Brand Patterns
Theme Description: Theme for Brand Patterns.
Developers name(s): May Day
Stash repository URL: https://stash.development.wvu.edu/projects/CST/repos/brand-patterns/browse
Dependencies necessary to work with this theme: Sass.
Other notes, comments, or reminders:
- Copy the files you want from the WVU Brand Patterns theme into your new theme.
- Paste the following commands in Terminal from within your theme's top-level directory:
sass --watch scss/styles.scss:stylesheets/styles.cssand, in a new terminal window inside your theme,
sass --watch scss/ie8.scss:stylesheets/ie8.cssor use Gulp to compile your Sass.
- Test your theme in Hammer.
- Push and sync your theme in CleanSlate.
Need some help? Read the CleanSlate documentation.
Gulp & Brand Patterns
Requirements * NodeJS
You will need to install Node ~0.12.2
- Download and install NodeJS from https://nodejs.org/en if you haven't already.
- Install Gulp globally by entering
npm install -g gulpin your terminal.
- Navigate to your project's directory via terminal (something like
- Install node modules by typing
- Run Gulp by typing
gulpfile.js in its base form will only compile your Sass.