Documentation for OpenCart extension Price Input Helper
This OpenCart modification allows e-commerce store owner to input prices with tax on product edit form. The price without tax will be automatically calculated and saved with the form.
You can purchase this extension at Partneris.net - Your Opencart Developers
- product page with helper fields (admin)
- You can also navigate to Modules->Ⓟ Price Input Helper to see the configuration screen.
NOTICE: Before installing extensions make a backup first. It is really usefull habit.
TIP: Use this QuickFix to install your extensions without configuring FTP.
If you have already installed a previous verion of Price Input Helper 2, then follow these steps:
- Go to Extensions->Modifications and delete Ⓟ Price Input Helper.
- Continue with installation.
- Go to Extensions->Extension Installer
- Upload the *.ocmod.zip file you purchased.
- Go to Extensions->Modifications and click on Refresh button in top right corner of page.
- Go to Extensions->Modules and install Ⓟ Price Input Helper
- Go to Extensions->Modules and edit Ⓟ Price Input Helper;
- Choose if you want to have automatic detection of your tax rate (based on store address) or you can enter multiplyer manually (➀);
- You can Enable or Disable the extension (➁).
If installation is successfull, you should see additional input fields next to standard price input fields. Use this additional field to enter your price with tax (if automatic tax rate detection is selected) or to enter your price multiplied with your multiplier.
The product price will be calculated the following way:
product-price = value-in-helper-field / detected-or-configured-multiplier
Product List and Product Page Screenshots
Product list page screenshot with additional column for price with tax.
Product Price field with helper field.
Options Price fields with helper fields.
Special price fields with helper fields.
Product Discount price field with helper field.
- 2.0.0: S feb 21 13:58:33 EET 2015: Initial release for opencart 2.0
- 2.0.1: S feb 21 14:00:02 EET 2015: repeating initial release, now 2.0.1
- 2.0.1: S feb 21 14:02:26 EET 2015: nothing changed, testing
- 2.0.2: S feb 21 14:06:39 EET 2015: updated gitignore
- 2.0.2: S feb 21 14:08:30 EET 2015: nothing changed
- 2.0.3: S feb 21 14:15:26 EET 2015: testing
- 2.0.4: S feb 21 14:16:33 EET 2015: testing after saving
- 2.0.4: S feb 21 14:17:32 EET 2015: testing with the same version
- 2.0.5: S feb 21 14:19:47 EET 2015: fixed t
- 2.0.5: S feb 21 14:20:06 EET 2015: testing same version
- 2.0.0: S feb 21 14:33:47 EET 2015: first version for 2.0
- 2.0.0: S feb 21 14:46:07 EET 2015: first version for Opencart 2.x
- 2.0.0: S feb 21 15:58:54 EET 2015: created archive
- 2.0.0: S feb 21 16:00:59 EET 2015: testing
- 2.0.0: S feb 21 16:03:29 EET 2015: test
- 2.0.0: S feb 21 16:05:09 EET 2015: test again
- 2.0.0: S feb 21 16:08:01 EET 2015: hopefully the last test
- 2.0.0: S feb 21 16:10:55 EET 2015: one more last test
- 2.0.1: S feb 21 17:43:13 EET 2015: updated version in install.xml
- 2.0.2: S feb 21 18:42:55 EET 2015: Update template on admin and chaged some wording
- 2.0.3: S feb 21 18:46:19 EET 2015: changed name to shorter
- 2.0.3: S feb 21 19:46:20 EET 2015: added help tooltip on product form
- 2.0.4: Sv mar 1 23:09:37 EET 2015: completely refactored code for opencart 2.0
- 2.1.0: P mar 9 17:54:19 EET 2015: fixed error on duplicate helper field loading. Added support for waabay multi-vendor dropshipper http://www.waabay.com/multi-vendor-dropshipper-20-module-opencart-addon-vqmod.html
- 2.1.1: P mar 9 22:11:41 EET 2015: added comments to document code
- 2.1.2: Pk mar 20 20:13:53 EET 2015: updated ocmod install.xml with correct author info (1.Partneris)
- 2.1.2: Pk mar 20 20:15:59 EET 2015: no change
- 2.1.3: T jūn 24 14:00:17 EEST 2015: added documentation.html, cleaned up code, styling fixes on configuration pagadded support to latest opencart versions
- 2.1.4: T okt 21 12:16:31 EEST 2015: removed support for Waabay multi-vendor dropshipper on default installation, as it caused extension not functioning on default opencart
- 2.2.0: Sep 28, 2016: Added compatiblity with Opencart 2.3.x
- 3.0.0: Jun 09, 2017 version for 2.3.x without compatibility fix
- 4.0.0: Version for OpenCart 3.x released.