v1.1: May 30, 2020
- User-end enhancement: sparse matrices and sparse diagonalization of the slave Hamiltonian are now supported via input options. This saves both time and memory for large boson problems.
- Tutorial enhancement: added example 4 on 5-atom LaNiO3, band renormalization, and effect of Hund's J on the multiplet structure of the Ni eg subsystem.
- Code enhancements:
- A large set of comment fixes and variable renamings.
- (Almost) all slave variables moved into "slaveinfo" struct.
- (Almost) all spinon variables moved into "spinininfo" struct.
v1.0: July 14, 2018
- Initial release of BoSS code to the public