- new API valuesByIndex for values method with index.
- new API keysByIndex for keys method with index.
- new API countByIndex for count method with index.
- new API valuesOf for keys method with iterator.
- new API keysOf for keys method with iterator.
- new API countOf for count method by iterator
- API changes in crypto
- ydn.crypto module seperated
- Remove indexing column in WebSQL, causing problem in schema update
- Fix primary key serialization in full-text saerch in websql.
- IndexedDB not supported in Safari due to serious bug 136937
- Eliminate webkitIDBRequest warning
- Bug fix in streamer
- Update for Google cloud storage JSON v1
1.0.3 (Jun 22, 2014)
1.0.2 (May 19, 2014)
- Add support for SqlitePlugin on Cordova platform.
1.0.1 (May 18, 2014)
- IE bug fix issue
Stable release version 1
Date: May 16, 2014
Release version 1 means that the API, as it states (or attention) is stable and ready for production use. Bug will be fixed without breaking the API for at least two years, probably a lot longer. Some modules development will be continued and will still be enhanced the API without breaking.