What is Atlasboard and how it works
Please refer to https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/atlasboard/wiki/Home
Installing Atlasboard is a breeze, restating the process from http://atlasboard.bitbucket.org/
Install Node.js (0.8 or above)
Install AtlasBoard using npm:
npm install -g atlasboard
Create your new dashboard
atlasboard new mydashboard
Change directory into your new dashboard directory
Start your dashboard
atlasboard start 3333
Check it out at http://localhost:3333/
Prebuilt sample widgets and jobs using ZAPI, can easily be installed as sub-modules within your Atlasbord.
In your existing atlasboard, just type this:
git submodule add https://bitbucket.org/zfjdeveloper/zapiboard-package packages/zapiboard
Voila! You should now be able to see
zapiboard inside your packages directory.
As a result of command
atlasboard new mydashboard, sample packages "demo" and "default" are created to get you started. You might want to remove or reuse them.
- executionActivity: Displays most recent twenty executions filtered by a given ZQL.
- executionMetrics: Standard execution metrics by Cycle for a given project and version.
- executionProgress: Executed v/s Unexecuted Testcase count for a project.
- executionTrend: Daily execution Trend for past 30 days!
- executionActivityJob: Fetches execution activity from ZFJ via ZAPI
- executionMetricsJob: Fetches standard execution Metrics
- executionProgressJob: Fetches and collects total counts for each status
- executionTrend: Fetches Trend data from JIRA Server via ZAPI.