Welcome to the wiki of OpenMarkov, an open source tool for building and evaluating Probabilistic Graphical Models. Here we will explain how to set things up either to explore it or to participate in its development. Make sure you contact us as explained in the developers's web page before reading any further.
Browsing OpenMarkov's code
The easiest way to browse OpenMarkov's code or to use it as an API is from within Eclipse. Please follow the next steps:
- Understand OpenMarkov's organization
- Install Eclipse, Maven, and Mercurial
- Download OpenMarkov full and browse through the code
Developing your own code
Once you have browsed OpenMarkov's code, as explained above, there are different ways of developing your own code:
- Using OpenMarkov as an API;
- Writing an extension for OpenMarkov, such as a new inference method or a new learning algorithm;
- Contributing your code to OpenMarkov's project.
Should you find bugs in the application, we encourage you to report them in our issue tracker. Before you report a bug please make sure that it has not been already reported. Thanks in advance for your collaboration.