CamelForth for Z88, Sprinter, Sinclair ZX Spectrum (and other Z80 targets)
Welcome to the CamelForth project for Z80-based targets including:
- Cambridge Z88
- Sinclair ZX Spectrum +3/+3e
- PetersPlus Sprinter
This version of CamelForth is fully compliant with the ANS Forth Standard, and includes many of the optional wordsets.
This software is distributed under the GNU General Public License, version 3.
- Building CamelForth
- CamelForth Sources Layout & Conventions
- Porting CamelForth to other systems
- Project History
- Z88 CamelForth Website
- Bradford J. Rodriguez's original CamelForth project (from which this derives)
- Douglas Beattie Jr.'s Z80 CamelForth
- Z88 project on Jira & bitbucket, containing several Z88 CamelForth-based applications
Garry Lancaster, November 2011