USAA Background Notes
On the gnucash mailing list, someone posted a message on his finding on the new USAA OFX direct connection.
- A new URL https://df3cx-services.1fsapi.com/casm/usaa/access.ofx
- a new OFX Org ID: USAA Federal Savings Bank
- a new OFX FID: 67811
- APPID: "QMOFX"
- APPVER: "2300"
- a new userName/password that is different from the web userName/password
- CLIENTUID must be provided in the OFX request. Must be uppercase. For example: 1955A543-B071-455E-A31E-73CC7C493D68
- End-of-line: "\r\n" (Notes: I've found that this NOT needed)
- Date is in format: 19900101. In particular for DTACCTUP: The value "19900101" works. The value "19700101" does not. The value "19900101000000" does not. (Notes: I've found that 19700101000000 works)
- HTTP Header - User-Agent "InetClntApp/3.0"
- HTTP Header - Content-Type: "application/x-ofx"
- My finding - that OFX VERSION in the header MUST be 103
Another data point, the following ofxtools configuration was reported working
[USAA-NEW] url = https://df3cx-services.1fsapi.com/casm/usaa/access.ofx clientuid = xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxx-xxxxxxx org = USAA Federal Savings Bank fid = 67811 bankid = 314074269 user = xxxxxxxxx password = xxxxxxxx appver = 2300 version = 103 unclosedelements = true appid = QMOFX pretty = true
Back to main USAA page