In order to install Polish 2.1.0 on a Windows Vista installation, you'll need to wrap the installer in a windows shell and run it as an administrator.
- Download the wrapper install-polish.bat.
- Right click and edit the text file with an editor and ensure the path to the jar is correct.
- Close, right click, and select Install as Administrator.
- Install as usual to C:\Program Files\J2ME-Polish
- If you already have a different version of J2ME Polish installed, you will need to follow these steps in order to configure the correct version.