Plans for future features and work
- Move the demos into the standard library
- Demo some additional science modules
- Add reference documentation for cosmosis core features
- Remove vestigial PyMC code
- Finish the Minuit sampler
- Make it possible to run two copies of CAMB by moving options into an settings space
- Expose more options form camb and class
- Add Mead et al NL/Baryon power code
- cluster cosmology tools
- Improve provenance tracking using DB-style output
- HDF5 output?
- Programmatic access to computed cosmological results
- At some point in the future when it is known that all users' compilers are sufficiently up to date to support the c++14 standard (e.g. gcc >= 4.9), then the -std compiler flag should be changed to -std=c++14.
- Make bootstrap installer provide download progress feedback to user, possibly with ETA.
- Consider moving the demos into the standard library directory
- Make it easier to update and keep track of dependencies
Features already in the development branch
- See the development page for info on changes already included in the development version of cosmosis
- Oculus Rift support