InFusion is a toolkit for fusion gene and chimeric transcript detection from RNA-seq data. It is capable of detecting a large spectrum of chimeric RNAs including alternatively spliced fusion isoforms and fusions that involve intronic, non-coding or intergenic regions. Both single-end and paired-end reads are supported.
The toolkit provides the following features:
- Discovery of fusions on transcript level, including splice-variants of a fusion
- Support for detection of chimeras involving intronic and intergenic regions
- Anti-sense transcription detection for strand-specific datasets
- Scripts to integrate and compare results of different fusion-detection tools
- A set of tools for fusion post-analysis
- Simulation of RNA-seq data for fusion gene and chimeric transcript
The latest version is 0.8 (Released 16.03.2017)
Providing suggestions/reporting bugs/asking questions is possible by writing in InFusion google group or creating an issue in the repository.
In these studies InFusion was successfully applied for the analysis of RNA-seq data:
For detailed information about code licensing please refer to the LICENSE.