This plugin allows players to save/load locations that preserve position, angles, and velocity.
GOKZ SaveLoc serves as a tool for players to practice various sections of maps without their timer running.
!saveloc- Save location. Usage:
!loadloc- Load Location. Usage:
!loadloc <#id OR name>
!locmenu- Open location menu.
!nameloc- Name location. Usage:
!nameloc <#id> <name>
- Players can save, load, and name their locations.
- Players can load each other's locations by <#id OR name>.
- Location menu shows all saved locations.
- Location menu automatically updates new saved locations/names.
!saveloc- Saves location with an <#id>.
!saveloc <name>- Saves location with <#id> and specified <name>.
- Location <name> must starts with a letter and be unique.
!loadloc- Loads most recent location.
!loadloc <#id>- Loads location by <#id>.
!loadloc <name>- Loads location by <name>.
!locmenu- Opens location menu.
- Location menu shows all saved locations created by every player.
- Selecting a location on the menu loads the location.
- The player's most recent location is indicated by '>'.
!nameloc <name>- Names most recent location.
!nameloc <#id> <name>- Names specified location.
- Players can't name each other's locations.
- Location <name> must start with a letter and be unique.