Documentation for the DS-Proto V1725 DAQ
Key points about the DAQ
- The PROTO-0 DAQ consists of four CAEN V1725 digitizers and a trigger module (called the chronobox).
- Each V1725 digitizer can read 16 channels at 250MSPS.
- The DAQ trigger uses trigger primitives generated by the V1725s which are fed into the chronobox.
- The equipment is readout by a PC using the MIDAS DAQ framework.
The following are a more detailed set of information
- Hardware Description
- Trigger Chronobox Setup
- DAQ Access
- MIDAS software & operation
- Offline Software
- Data Format
- Expert section
DAQ Hardware Setup