This wiki lists the agenda, minutes and material of the weekly Webex and in-person meetings of the IETF 6TiSCH group.
Webex meetings, posting to the 6TiSCH mailing and participation at IETF meeting are subject to the IETF Note Well.
Webex meetings are recorded, and minutes are taken. Presented material, minutes and recording are available publicly.
Bi-weekly Webex calls are scheduled every two Fridays at 7am PST (San Francisco), and are open to all. The draft agenda and call-in instruction are announced on the 6TiSCH mailing list approximately one week before the call.
- IETF 105 Montreal 25 Jul 2019
- IETF 104 Prague 25 Mar 2019
- IETF 103 Bangkok 08 Nov 2018
- IETF 102 Montreal 18 July 2018
- Webex 15 June 2018
Scratchpad for theme to be discussed
- integration of ASF into MSF
- secure join, rekeying and global time refreshing
- 6TiSCH simulator