This wiki lists the agenda, minutes and material of the weekly Webex and in-person meetings of the IETF 6TiSCH group.
Webex meetings, posting to the 6TiSCH mailing and participation at IETF meeting are subject to the IETF Note Well.
Webex meetings are recorded, and minutes are taken. Presented material, minutes and recording are available publicly.
Bi-weekly Webex calls are scheduled every two Fridays at 7am PST (San Francisco), and are open to all. The draft agenda and call-in instruction are announced on the 6TiSCH mailing list approximately one week before the call.
- to be announced
- IETF 97 Seoul 17 November 2016
- Webex 28 October 2016
- Webex 07 October 2016
- Webex 23 September 2016
- Webex 2 September 2016
- IETF 96 Berlin 18 July 2016
- ETSI 6TiSCH #3 plugtests (160715) (plugtests)
- Webex 24 June 2016
This section lists some of the presentations given around 6TiSCH. This list is not exhaustive and "best-effort". E-mail email@example.com if you want to add an entry to this list. The slides are not open-source, please contact the presenters if you wish to reuse any part of these presentations.
- Thomas Watteyne. The Internet of Important Things. DREAM seminar. 8 April 2014, UC Berkeley. [slides]
- Xavi Vilajosana. IETF 6TiSCH, a New Standardization Effort to Combine IPv6 Connectivity with Industrial Performance. Presented at gogoNet. 13 November 2013. Sunnyvale, CA, USA. [slides,video]
- [Spanish] Diego Dujovne. Internet de las cosas / 6TiSCH. Presented at the Universidad Nacional de Córdoba. 1 November 2013. Córdoba, Argentina. [slides]
- Maria Rita Palattella. IETF 6TSCH: Combining IPv6 Connectivity with Industrial Performance. Presented at esIoT workshop. 5 July 2013. Taichung, Taiwan. [slides]
Publications, press, etc
This section lists some publications, press coverage, and others of 6TiSCH. This list is not exhaustive and "best-effort". E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to add an entry to this list.
- Low power wireless protocols boost industrial networking. Pascal Thubert. Industrial Ethernet Book Issue 83 / 24.