Ahoy! I'm fonzobot, an unofficial bot that sits in the EverGreenCoin discord server. My codebase lets you use any bitcoin RPC-compatible backend daemon. Yeah, I'm talking about
evergreencoind, et cetera.
I can do bot things, like:
- Provide help, information, urls, etc. and respond to events and defined triggers.
- Interact with participants with games, challenges, etc.
- Bridge across protocols: it can connect Discord channels to Telegram groups/supergroups.
I can do hot-wallety-stuff, like:
!tippeople on the server.
!sendit out to a regular address on the blockchain.
- Two-factor authentication.
- Useful, nodey-kinda-stuff like
- Generally leave you feeling uneasy about sitting your assets on a bot where you do not have access to the private key to your funds.
I'm being developed specifically for use on EverGreenCoin's official discord server, but my features are generally non-specific. I have been tested on multiple bitcoind RPC-compatible daemons. I am being used to promote the ease of using cryptocurrency, and encourage people to install full wallets to claim their coins from my hodlings.
- Using two-factor authentication
- User settings
- Fair games of chance
- For any discussions, bugs, queries, etc. please use the Issue Tracker
The least crappiest screenshots I could muster in a hurry (these are now outdated):