BibSonomy Development Portal
Starting as a Developer
Start with reading the description on how to set up a BibSonomy workspace. If you are experiencing any problems, contact one of the main developers. The source code is regularly released on bibsonomy.org - what this means for you is documented in the release process.
- Best Practices
- How to use the version control system
- Errors and Fixes
- Eclipse Tips and Tricks
- User Support - how to help users that have problems with BibSonomy.
This section provides information about some of the modules of BibSonomy.
- How do the publication hashes work?
- EL, JSP & JSTL Documentation
- Infos regarding jQuery updates
- Spring Security
- Structured Data Markup
- Shared Resource Search
- Pingback: Pingback and Trackback
- Person Names
- Changed Posts
Planned Developments and Discussions