Are you a JIRA Software or Bitbucket user? How about an Agile fan or Git enthusiast? We’re looking at you. To honor one of Atlassian’s core values, Don’t *%# the customer, we want you to use us as a resource. Today, Atlassian’s Product managers and developer advocates will unite to give your team the leg up on any JIRA Software/Bitbucket, Git or agile questions you may have.
How you ask?
Here’s the deal. Today we’ll be answering questions on Twitter from 12-7pm PST and will get to as many questions as we can, as fast as we can, until signing off at 7pm PST. Here’s how to join in the fun:
- Ask a question on twitter using the hashtag #AskJIRABB
- Be sure to follow both @JIRA and @Bitbucket to see your answer, and follow along with the conversation
- It’s as simple as that
To get the conversation started, here are some examples questions we can help you with:
- Agile: What is the difference between kanban and scrum?
- Git: What advantages does subtree offer opposed to submodules?
- JIRA Software: In JIRA Software, is there a way to check the release status of a version?
- Bitbucket: What kind of limits does Bitbucket have on repo size?
Get the idea? Awesome. Gather your questions, your dev team, and join the conversation.