Top level links:
- Main top level page for all documentation
- EnteroBase Features
- Registering on EnteroBase and logging in
- Using the API
- About the underlying pipelines and other internals
- How schemes in EnteroBase work
Details of assembly methods and in silico genotyping for Moraxella
For a general description of the in silico typing method used to apply these schemes on NGS data, please click here.
All MLST-like typing methods in EnteroBase are derived from a genome assembly of sequenced reads. For an explanation of this method please click here.
|MLST – Classic||Ribosomal MLST (Jolley, 2012)|
|8 Loci||53 Loci|
|Conserved Housekeeping genes||Ribosomal proteins|
|Highly conserved; Low resolution||Highly conserved; Medium resolution|
|Different scheme for each species/genus||Single scheme across tree of life|
8 Gene MLST
Classic MLST scheme is described in Wirth et al (2007) Genome Res. 17: 1647-1656.
Genes included in 8 gene MLST (together with the length of sequence used for MLST taken from table 1 in the above cited paper):
Ribosomal MLST (rMLST)
- rMLST is Copyright © 2010-2016, University of Oxford. rMLST is described in Jolley et al. 2012 Microbiology 158:1005-15.