Top level links:
- Main top level page for all documentation
- EnteroBase Features
- Registering on EnteroBase and logging in
- Using the API
- About the underlying pipelines and other internals
- How schemes in EnteroBase work
From the main page, click on a database home link to be brought the dashboard for that database. This page provides a detailed overview of each genera and there are links to a number of tasks you can perform in EnteroBase.
- ‘Search strains’ will allow you to query the database for records of interest (red).
- ‘Upload Reads’ will allow you to upload your own sequence reads for analysis (green).
- ‘Show my Jobs’ will show analysis jobs related to your data (blue).
- Manage your account through the dropdown in the top right.
These links on the side bar and along the top (grey) will always be present as you navigate deeper into the website so you can easily jump to another task.