FAPI WG Meeting Notes (2016-10-12)
- Date & Time: 2016-10-12 14:00 UTC
- (07:00 PDT, 15:00 UK, 16:00 Denmark, 23:00 JST)
Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
- 1. Roll Call
- 2. Adoption of the Agenda (Nat)
- 3. Pacific Call Report (Nat)
- 4. External Org Relationships
- 5. Working Draft 01
- 6. Issues
- 7. Events
- 8. AOB
The meeting was called to order at 14:05 UTC.
- Present: Dave, Nat, Sascha, Henrik, Anton, John
- Regrets: Anoop
- Pre-IIW switched from John to Sascha for IIW presentation review.
- API Days added.
- Nat briefly explained the outcome of the last week's Pacific call which is recorded at [[FAPI_Meeting_Notes_2016-10-04]]
- They have appointed trustee but not yet announced.
#16: Client Authentication -- Do we need TLS mutual authentication?
- Registering the discovery endpoint probably is a good reason for it to get it done.
- Please comment.
* WG members please comment.
- issue #32
- Sascha explained his rationale for not returning errors but just explanation.
- We need the lists of AccountStatus Codes.
- Scopes to be moved to the API sections.
- Closing the ticket.
- Location fixed (VM Ware). We will have time allocated. Likely to be 20 min.
- Sascha reviewed IIW presentation. It is the current slide deck + progress, e.g., outreach, and draft status.
- Nat pointed out that it would be good idea to add a slide on the 2nd WD draft parts structure as well.
- Looks like only John and Nat will be there so it will not be a WG meeting but just the introduction of the work to Korean audience.
- John will ask for the room.
- Good idea to run by Mike to ask to other WGs. Maybe FastFed wants to do the same.
* John: request a room. * Nat: ask LC if they want to present if the room is granted.
- API Days: Main one in Paris in December 13, 14: http://www.apidays.io/
- The organizer will be at IIW.
- There currently is a FUD that "OAuth is no good for financial APIs", so we need to find somebody to be there to present.
* Dave to make introduction to the organizer of API Days, who is going to be in IIW, with Sascha and John. * Identify the presenter. * Develop a presentation.