You need to install the following standard Synology packages in order to use Medio
- Photo Station (Recommended, but optional)
Add a new package source in package center
- Open Package Center and click the Settings button
- Click on the Package Sources tab
- Click the Add button
- Enter a Name (i.e. "CP Hub")
- Enter "https://www.cphub.net" into Location
- Click the Ok button.
Install the Medio package
- In Package Center, click on the Community tab, at the bottom of the left panel. (Search won't work, it doesn't search third-party applications)
- Scroll through the packages, in alphabetical order, and find Medio. Click on the Install button.
- The package will download and display the license screen, Check that you agree to the terms and then Next.
- Enter the source directory configuration. This relative to your Photo Station share and can be left blank to use the root of the share. Click Next.
- Enter the destination directory and filename configuration. Again, the directory is relative to your Photo Station share. Learn more about the available filename formatting options at the exiftool website.
- Confirm the settings and click Apply.