Our current focus is on P300 evoked potentials scenarios, which involves improving: digital signal processing, signal tagging and classification based on Riemannian geometry. We have developed a computer game called Brain Invaders where evoked potentials are used for shooting aliens :).
- OpenVibe-plugins-gipsa - extensions for the OV platform
- Brain Invaders - a real-time BCI game that uses P300. Features : 1-2 players, 5 game's modes, Fully adaptive, no training session required.
- Enhanced P300 scenarios for OpenVibe
- Gipsa-lab Installer - installs all on top of OpenVibe
- C++ and .NET library for communication with OpenVibe
You can install all with our easy to use Gipsa-Installer from the Downloads page.
For troubleshooting check this page. Several common problems are explained.
Yo can learn much more from the list of all our pages.
Publications: see here
- https://github.com/alexandrebarachant/covariancetoolbox Covariance toolbox (Matlab) - useful functions for Riemannian geometry
- https://sites.google.com/site/marcocongedo/software/ovtools Marco's OpenViBE Tools