Top level links:
- Main top level page for all documentation
- EnteroBase Features
- Registering on EnteroBase and logging in
- Using the API
- About the underlying pipelines and other internals
- How schemes in EnteroBase work
Workspaces allow you to define a set of strains in a defined group, which you can revisit at any time. Such groups should be considered as a list of strains used in a given study and can be shared with other users. (This functionality is covered in Managing your buddies). Workspaces are also the main method to defined input data sets for certain analysis pipelines in EnteroBase.
Take an existing set of search results and save a workspace via:
- From the menu above the strain records, go to the Workspace menu and select
Workspace -> Save
- Enter a memorable name for this workspace.
To retrieve a workspace:
- From the menu above the strain records, select
Workspace -> Load
- Choose from the names of workspaces.