Welcome to the GOKZ Wiki. This will be an official source of information about the GOKZ plugin package.
If there is any information you would like to see added, please let us know.
Kreedz (KZ) is a gamemode where the player traverses through a course as fast as possible.
GOKZ is a SourceMod plugin that facilitates this gamemode in CS:GO.
It is designed to be the successor of KZTimer, a plugin that was used for essentially every CS:GO KZ server for many years.
- Timer - Times runs by automatically detecting the use of start and end buttons in KZ maps.
- Movement Modes - Custom movement mechanics. Includes Vanilla, SimpleKZ and KZTimer modes.
- Jumpstats - Detailed statistics of your jumps and each individual air strafe.
- Customisable Experience - Tonnes of options to provide the best possible experience for players.
- Database Support - Store player times, options and more using either a MySQL or SQLite database.
- Replays - Record replays of the server's fastest times and use bots to play them back.
- Map bonus support, HUD, teleport menu, noclip, !goto, !measure and much, much more.