What is phpLiteAdmin?
phpLiteAdmin is a web-based SQLite database admin tool written in PHP with support for SQLite2 and SQLite3. Following in the spirit of the flat-file system used by SQLite, phpLiteAdmin consists of a single source file, phpliteadmin.php, that is dropped into a directory on a server and then visited in a browser. There is no installation required. The available operations, feature set, interface, and user experience is comparable to that of phpMyAdmin.
- Downloads: Links to the latest phpLiteAdmin version and themes
- Demo: Try phpLiteAdmin yourself!
- Screenshots: Screenshots of phpLiteAdmin in action
- Localization: Download localization files for your language here or read how to translate it yourself
- Installation: How to install phpLiteAdmin
- Configuration: How to configure phpLiteAdmin
- Themes: Different themes for phpLiteAdmin
- Donate: Show your support by donating to the phpLiteAdmin project
- No Webserver: How to run phpLiteAdmin without the need to install a webserver
- Selling Points: What is phpLiteAdmin best at?
- Android Modify Application Databases: How to run phpLiteAdmin on Android