R6RS/R7RS Scheme system.
- Sagittarius Scheme 0.9.8 has been released (Sep 13, 2021) Release Notes
- Sagittarius Scheme 0.9.7 has been released (Aug 7, 2020) Release Notes
- Sagittarius Scheme 0.9.6 has been released (Jun 5, 2019) Release Notes
- Sagittarius Scheme 0.9.5 has been released (Dec 25, 2018) Release Notes
- Sagittarius Scheme 0.9.4 has been released (Aug 31, 2018) Release Notes
- Sagittarius Scheme 0.9.3 has been released (Jun 25, 2018) Release Notes
- Sagittarius Scheme 0.9.2 has been released (May 19, 2018) Release Notes
- Sagittarius Scheme 0.9.1 has been released (Mar 24, 2018) Release Notes
- Sagittarius Scheme 0.9.0.1 has been released (Feb 17, 2018) Release Notes
- Sagittarius Scheme 0.9.0 has been released (Feb 16, 2018) Release Notes
- R6RS/R7RS Scheme implementation
- Builtin CLOS
- Common Lisp like reader macro
- Cryptographic libraries
- CL like keyword lambda syntax
- Builtin regular expression
- Mostly works O(n)
- Replaceable reader
- Supporting R7RS-large RedEdition
- Mac OS X
- Free BSD
To build Sagittarius from source archive, see README.md
If you are using Ubuntu 11.10 (which I tested from scratch), you need to install these packages.
cmake must be installed the other can be installed during building, however, it is not managed by package manager so it might cause problems.
On Debian Linux, default
cmake version is 2.8.2 and Sagittarius requires 2.8.4 so it might complain. If you got the problem, please change the version number to 2.8.2 in the
For QNX environment
QNX environment has been supported (only x86 has been tested). To build Sagittarius on it, you need to use CMake toolchain like this;
#!shell cmake -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=cmake/Toolchain-QNX-8.0.0.cmake .
Then patch Boehm GC with the following command before building;
#!shell patch -p < cmake/patches/gc.qnx.patch
If you are building without of tree, then adjust above commands.
Building from the repository
You may want to build the developing version of Sagittarius retrieved from the developing repository. It requires the latest release version of Sagittarius. Following steps describe how to do it:
- Download the latest Sagittarius from the download page and install it (if you already have installed the latest version this is not required).
- Clone the repository.
./dist.sh genin the cloned source directory.
- Execute CMake described above section.
If you don't do these steps, you will get an error during CMake process something like the following:
CMake Error at src/CMakeLists.txt:102 (ADD_LIBRARY): Cannot find source file: regex_stub.c Tried extensions .c .C .c++ .cc .cpp .cxx .m .M .mm .h .hh .h++ .hm .hpp .hxx .in .txx
You have everything set up, but can't build
The previous attempt might be cached in
CMakeCache.txt (e.g. C header file location, or its existence). Remove the file, and try again.
Memos (for developers)